Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Has Brodeur Improved?
PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
11-29-18 01:14 PM - Post#267518    
    In response to Jeff2sf

The point was made that AJ was already developed when he came to Penn and the implication is that he was closer to his ceiling than most others so his improvement may not be as perceptible.

I say BS. Every player can improve dramatically. That's where I am going.

The comment on work ethic doesn't mean AJ or anyone DOESN'T Have a work ethic, just the simple reality that not all work ethics are the same. Kobe Bryant combined elite talent with unparralled work ethic. It's well documented he worked harder than every other player (you can see various interviews around team USA--Lebron credits Kobe with improving his work ethic after he played with him at the Olympics)

If you were going to tier work ethics on the most recent Penn teammates I would put Darnell and Max as 1A and 1B over the last 4 years as players who have put in the most work outside of whats required. Darnell put in extra workouts in the morning and evening after practice, on off-days,whenever, he still does. Many, many times Darnell and more recently Max, were the first players in the gym and last players to leave.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.217 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:36 AM