Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Has Brodeur Improved?
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
11-29-18 03:42 PM - Post#267559    
    In response to PennFan10

The question then is what would you recommend to AJ to develop his game?

For a quick hit, I'd focus on free throws and general shooting. I think as the next step learn a few more post moves. Brodeur has great moves to the hoop, but perhaps I'd have him work on turn-away step-back shots to the left and and to the right. An ability to hit those would turn him into the Dirk Nowitzki of the Ivies. Those are the moves that really made LeBron unguardable in the post.

If I were him, I'd also work on developing his body - but I'm not sure whether there is a lot more to do there or not. His motor is great, but a few more pounds of muscle would make him a beast in the paint.

I like his court awareness and effort quite a bit. I like his defense and I think strength is the one thing that would make him even more imposing on whoever he guards.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.81 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:21 PM