Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: USF 84 Dartmouth 65
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
11-29-18 09:48 PM - Post#267586    
    In response to AntiUngvar

It was a nice season. Now that it's over what's next? Oh wait it's not over? Ugh! Losing to Marist is untenable. I feel for anyone who actually flew there to watch that game. It was a bad omen for the rest of the season.

Not scoring at the end of games is always a sure for way to lose games. I hope the boys are at least enjoying the Emerald Isle! It would be a real shame to have them go all that way,lose, and not get out of the hotel.

I allowed myself to get excited over those DIII wins SMDH. Take those wins out and our DI record is inline with previous seasons. Our moral victory loss to Buffalo and Davidson, are diminished by this loss to Marist.

There's not much to take away from this game. Our defense is porous and poor. That high scoring offense has already been schemed away from us. Our coaching has nothing to offer as an answer. Everyone knows our defense is the other teams best player in their offense. Our offense has no creativity. If a set breaks down we don't have any players who can get their own shot. If we do they're on the bench. Don't we have a kid who plays on his national team? Throw him in let's see what he can do! At some point in these second halves where nothing is working it can't hurt.
"...no excuses - only results!”

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.228 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:16 AM