Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Del.
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
12-03-18 07:39 PM - Post#267912    
    In response to Chet Forte

Agree with your on all four players, but what exactly is holding Bibbs back and why isn't Ellis ready yet for the college game? Both of them were double digit scorers in high school so is it just a question of their playing against inferior opponents in high school, or did their high school coaches do something then that Engles is not doing now? Nearly all we have seen of Ellis were his minutes against a mediocre DIII opponent. I thought he was going to make an immediate impact at Columbia and that has not been the case. Same with Bibbs. I thought that a healthy Bibbs would start in the backcourt this year, score in double figures and be a very good defender. I haven't seen enough of him either to see what has gone wrong. Do you feel confident in Engles' ability to make these guys into the impact players we thought they would be coming out of high school? And, finally,Is Kenny Blakeney tutoring these guys now? He certainly was a great high school and college player and I have good feelings about him from afar.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.158 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:46 PM