Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: St. Joe's
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
12-06-18 12:53 PM - Post#268205    
    In response to Silver Maple

I feel your pain, but you need to give it time. Amir Bell graduated, leaving a big hole that had to be filled by Jaelin LLewellyn. Llewellyn hasn't played yet, and Cannady and Morales each missed time due to injuries. Thus, Princeton's entire backcourt has been missing or working off the rust.

Stephens and Aririzugoh are top Ivy league talent. Assuming the backcourt is healthy, Princeton can make the tournament and - if Cannady and Stephens have good games - beat anyone.

I do agree that the play of your younger forwards does not compare to recent classes and that will be a problem, especially when Stephens graduates.

Nevertheless, I'd give Llewellyn a chance to return and play himself into shape. As noted by posters, your 4 projected starters are top notch.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.343 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:34 AM