Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: LaSalle Game
crd012 
Junior

Reg: 12-02-12
12-06-18 01:37 PM - Post#268209    
    In response to atlantabison

Doug is the most homerific announcer of all time. I don't enjoy it honestly, and would prefer more realistic commentary.

Doug with the constant use of "wide open," I always felt like was a coping mechanism for him. Like "Well they're wide open so they're definitely going to make this" and then when they miss he can act shocked and go nuts. I mean he even does this with Free Throws. He sees a guy is like a 77% Free Throw shooter and he's like, "Well he's definitely making these free throws." Honestly it's kind of annoying.

The La Salle commentators were awful. They provided no insights, seemed to never know what they were talking about, and were blinded by homerism.

As for the team, I've come away kind of unimpressed. Outside of Sestina I don't think anyone has performed consistently enough to say I know they'll be good. Even though Kimball is averaging like 17 points, he doesn't seem to be shooting that well. Moore hasn't been good, Avi and Sotos still are very inconsistent. La Salle isn't good. They might have been missing key pieces, but I can't see them being an impressive team.

I don't know it's nice being 4-3...but we should be 5-2.Unless there is some improvement and more consistency I'm going to have a problem seeing this team win the PL.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.603 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:05 PM