Username Post: Lucas Monroe to Penn
Mike Porter 
Postdoc
Mike Porter
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reg: 11-21-04
12-10-18 04:50 PM - Post#268536    
    In response to nychoops

Yeah based on the numbers and how efficiently he is putting up those numbers that is hard to argue at this point.

Do you have any insight to what is going on with MLL up there? Is it just not enough touches since Ledlum is so good/dominant? I still think he'll do great at Penn once in the program, but just curious.

Regarding Dingle, I did get to watch one of his games from the last month and he was really good. Drilled first three 3 pointers, led/paced the team, almost had a crazy dunk on people (got fouled), and seems to anchor the defense as well. Looked like PG of the future for Penn, so I'm a big fan also.

The good news is that I don't think Coach Donahue has to recruit the best players to compete - just have to get high level kids that are close (think we did for 2019) and I'm pretty confident what he can do to put together a team.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.241 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:10 AM