Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Iona
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
12-15-18 09:52 PM - Post#269187    
    In response to AntiUngvar

Like the thought that Tigers can compete at Cameron but simply impossible based on Duke's size and athleticism. Dukies just ate up Yale with pressure and the Bulldogs cracked in the second half. Unlikely, but possible that Henderson plays with 3 guards plus Stephens and Arirguzoh but it will be playing against Goliath. I hope that they simply do a good job of handling and protecting the ball and keeping their composure. If they can only beat Iona by 4 points on a neutral site, 30 point loss or less would be an accomplishment. It would be enjoyable to see the Tiger "gnats" drive the Dukies crazy with small ball for a while.

I am also interested to see if Jaelin can handle the pressure better than Yale's guards. When he goes to the hoop, he will have to go against two to 3 bigs on the back line. You would think that he may have a case of the nerves.

Fortunately, Duke is not a great 3 pt or FT shooting team but it does not matter when they face an IL team.

Llewlyn was listed as one of 5 mid-major players that could possibly be one and done but I would be shocked. As a Tiger fan, let's hope that he plays well but not too well.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.217 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:42 AM