Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Lafayette
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
12-21-18 09:36 AM - Post#269587    
    In response to Eric Von Zipper

Unlike Duke, a 4 1/2 pt line is very tempting. The results of the Duke game may have pushed down the line although I did see one of the other Vegas oddsmakers have the spread at 7 1/2.

Unlike Duke where Llewellyn had to keep control of the bqall to avoid turnovers, I would suspect that there will be better ball movement tonight. I would not be surprised if the Tigers will have put the Duke game in the rear view mirror. Hopefully, they learned something about how great players at Duke play so hard.

Based on the size of Lafayette, Morales will get his minutes although with Jaelin on the floor, Morales impact is somewhat minimized on offense. Coach may continue to give Frieberg and possibly Schweigger minutes to get a more balanced team although Morales can still be a force on defense with steals.

You never know but would not be surprised if Tigers play hard and well tonight.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.23 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:09 AM