Username Post: Good Coverage of the Game in Albuquerque Journal
LyleGold 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-22-04
12-25-18 12:26 AM - Post#270062    
    In response to LyleGold

• LyleGold Said:
  • Quakers03 Said:
I hope the coach looks at those photos. What a disgrace. No wonder that one official gave him every 2nd half call.

Man, that guy is the biggest jerk to coach against us since Miller was at Brown. I, too, noticed how his histrionics seemed to pay off in the second half. I sure hope that doesn’t plant a seed in Grace’s mind for the post-Donahue era, which I trust is at least a decade away.

I just rewatched the first half, and Weir’s behavior was even worse than I remembered. About thirty seconds after he got t-ed up for charging the ref at midcourt for the block call on Mathis, he ran onto the court waving his arms wildly after Wang got away with a near walk along the sideline. Donahue gestured toward him, and Weir shouted loudly,”Worry about your own f*cking bench! Don’t worry about me!” You can hear it as clear as can be. The sequence takes place at about the 1:30 mark of the first half.

https://player.watchstadium.com/47/index.html?asse...
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:38 AM