Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Monmouth
Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
01-01-19 12:25 PM - Post#270730    
    In response to Streamers

I disagree on AJ penn nation. I saw him doubled consistently. I just can't decide if they played better defense than I expected or we just look completely lost thanks to injuries. I imagine it's a bit of both.

I, too, am not over this one. I had forgotten about the lane violation on the missed one and one. You can't just give possessions away and what they do at the line is unacceptable. How AJ can look so smooth at the line on one trip and so awful the next 4 is beyond befuddling. Is it all about being tired? There has to be a way to compensate.

I echo what others said about it feeling like 2015 with the missed layups and terrible 2-1 decisions.

Like streamers, I also want to call out Jake. He was really slow to get off the court and for him to come back with a new jersey and gauze up the nose says everything about him and this team.

Saturday is going to be quite a battle...The line is going to be quite interesting.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.339 seconds.   Total Queries: 15   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:46 AM