Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: At Binghamton; Wednesday, Jan. 2, 7pm.
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
01-03-19 06:46 PM - Post#271015    
    In response to AntiUngvar

I only watched the first half of last night's game, but I was impressed by some of the nice things the Lions were doing for the first time in my recent memory. Here are a few: (1) A Lion big man (Brumant) was constantly attacking the basket; (2) Another Lion big man (Tape) was making some great passes; (3) A Lion small forward (Killingsworth) was operating from the top of the key and getting some great looks for himself and others; (4) A Lion guard (Adlesh) was scoring on Barbour type lay-up and and short jumpers. These were new inventive things I would like to give credit to the named players if they did them by themselves, and to the coach or coaches who might have been involved. I hope that all the Columbia players start doing the things I noticed happening in the first half of last night's game. For example, it seems obvious that Bibbs and Ellis should copy what Killingsworth and Adlesh were doing last night.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.169 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:09 PM