Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Pennsylvania
Petrie 
Freshman

Reg: 11-14-16
01-07-19 01:57 AM - Post#271591    
    In response to westcoast

Llewellyn also averaged 20 pts his first 2 games. What we all saw wasn’t an hallucination. He was unbelievable. I doubt I was the only one thinking we just added the best guard in the league to our team ( granted, a little euphoric)

To go from that level of expectation to watching him miss open shot, after open shot, including what could’ve been the redeeming game winner, then missing front end of crucial one and one, and then making a catastrophic turnover, was excruciating.

I still think he’s the real deal. I just hope he doesn’t have nagging injury. If he’s healthy, I think he gets back confidence in his shot, and plays at all ivy level. Please, please, please let him find his shot early on Saturday, and don’t let him lose it again.

Btw interesting that Mitch left him in despite his obvious struggles. Wonder which weighed more heavily in decision - this game or long term benefit of showing confidence in a young player.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.723 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:44 PM