Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Amaker/Engles
Chet Forte 
Postdoc

Reg: 03-02-08
01-13-19 09:26 AM - Post#272434    

With all of the complaints about Engles, I wonder if the Harvard bloggers are having second thoughts about Amaker in light of the blowout loss to an unheralded Dartmouth team which really didn’t show all that much in the OOC schedule. I frankly was stunned not so much by the fact that Dartmouth got the upset, but by the way that Amaker seemed clueless in terms of making game time adjustments. I suppose that Harvard fans can support to the absence of Towns and Aiken, but supporters of Engles can support to his loss of Smith and Meisner. And after all, Dartmouth had to readjust to the devastating loss of Boudreaux, who by hindsight should have stayed at Dartmouth instead of riding the bench at Purdue. Right now the only constant in the league seems to be the continued excellence of James Jones. I’m actually starting to miss his brother. In any event, let’s see how Engles does at Ithaca next weekend, where PT should present matchup nightmares for Cornell. He needs to figure out how to slow down Morgan and see if the rest of the Cornell team can beat us. This will be a great test of coaching skill.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:31 AM