Username Post: Around the Patriot League 2018-19
Paulie777 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-11-07
01-14-19 11:43 AM - Post#272541    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:
  • NavyVoice Said:

Army and Navy are both back in class now.. titles things in favor of other clubs just sleeping and practicing now..

FWIW Bucknell players are also back in class.

Did you mean "Titles and other things are in favor of other clubs" or Titles swing in favor of other clubs"? I guess you are trying to say clubs other than the military academies have an advantage when it comes to patriot league titles because the military academies are up at the crack of dawn doing their stuff when the students from other schools are sleeping in and have no other responsibilities and just go to practice well rested? I'm not buying it.
Army had a 24 point lead on Bucknell at halftime and couldn't muster up a plan to hold them off second half and take the game. Thats great if you are a Bucknell fan but slightly disconcerting if one is scrutinizing the way West Point is going to choose how to hold the lead and stave Bucknell off. They did neither.
I think the Military Academies have a lot on their plate right now with the state off affairs and really a government shutdown. I for one appreciate them and the universities all have your back with strong ROTC programs and the country has your back too in these tough times.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.284 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:56 AM