Username Post: Joe Susan steps down
MangyOne 
Freshman
MangyOne
Loc: Rochester, NY Metro Area
Reg: 12-28-09
01-16-19 02:37 PM - Post#272768    
    In response to Bison137

This is exactly what I see, and I can't help but wonder how long we can continue down this road. If both the Bison and Georgetown fail to use 5th year players when the rest of the PL teams do, eventually both will have such little support due to poor competitiveness that the programs disappear - NOT what the PL fathers want. In fact, it could lead to the demise of the PL as a football league. I do not know why the administration is so opposed to 5th year players, but we must have a level playing field within the league - if not, why bother. Again, I am not trying to turn us into a powerhouse football program, just competitive - not for our sake as alums, but for the sake of the Bison student athletes who work so hard to represent the Orange and Blue.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.413 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:43 AM