Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
02-09-19 12:35 PM - Post#275650    
    In response to bradley

• bradley Said:
Kindly keep on picking as I have no idea as to win or lose an IL game so I just take the opposite of your picks until the tide turns.

Sorry - I guess you had a bad night last night since I went 4-0 on the over unders and 2-0 ATS (see above). I cannot lie, I got lucky with Dartmouth.

I'll try and help you a bit more now:

PU -1 @Brown. (131) I'm taking the 1. I do not think PU can defend the Bears enough. I want the over at that number but PU's offense is suspect now and Brown can defend relentlessly when they need to.

Penn +6 @Yale. (148) Penn needs to shoot like they did last night to win this - not in this gym - and Yale will likely get too many 2nd chance points. Pass, but take the under here and hope there is no OT.

Cornell +10 @Harvard. (133) I don't think Harvard has an answer for Morgan. Take the points and the over even though Harvard likely wins.

Columbia +4 @DC. (139) Still relying on my Dartboard to handicap Dartmouth. I'm gaining some respect for the Lions, but one look at the box score last night (and the video) tells me that they are going to run out of magic on this Saturday on the road. I like the Green ATS and pass on the O/U.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.512 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:05 AM