Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ivy opening at 14th on Kenpom
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
02-09-19 01:20 PM - Post#275657    
    In response to PennFan10

Because I am a coward, and because Cambridge is tremendously streaky and can get very hot, I didn’t want to respond to this until after last night’s game . . .. But this is now 11 straight Ivy games where Cambridge has failed to shoot better than 43% from the field. Only twice in those 11 games has he even made more than 33% (and both of those were last year). Could just be a slump/psychological, but familiarity may be key too — he shot at least 38% in his first game against every Ivy team last year, and he got worse the second time around against 6 of 7 teams, and the only exception was the back to back at the start with Yale his freshman year.

I can say that now, and hopefully he’ll now prove me totally wrong against Princeton, Yale, and Harvard, and any karma impacts will be gone by the time Penn plays Brown at the Palestra.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:41 PM