Username Post: Nate Sestina
DoCtoR62 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-18-08
02-14-19 05:25 PM - Post#276397    
    In response to JPM

• JPM Said:
George Mason?

First, I wish Nate well with whatever he wants to do. A few years back, he called me during one of the campaigns when they had players reaching out to donors ... back when we were both at the lower end of the pecking order (which I remain today). Anyhow, it was a wonderful conversation that lasted much longer than I would have expected We talked about his plans to live with his sister that summer and a little about the rest of his family. He is a young man that has much going for him. He was properly raised and represents Bucknell well.

That said, if he opts to stay in the game and ends up at the A-10 level, my first guess would be St. Bonaventure. Though, I suspect he could end up higher. We've had a few frontline players in the Northeast Conference end up at Texas A&M and Kansas State in recent years ... and he is much better than either one.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.118 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:36 AM