Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia
JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
02-17-19 10:15 AM - Post#276965    
    In response to Bruno

I believe Martin has been using Choh and Obi as point forwards this year. Even when BA was starting early in the season. I was becoming more appreciative of the steadiness that Hunsaker brings to the team. But I was reminded last night of the speed BA brings to the line-up. As long as he is under control, his takes to the basket puts pressure on the opponents defense and opens up options for Choh and others when the defense converges to stop penetration. It is a more aggressive style of offense than passing the ball around the perimeter endlessly. Matin has done a good job of keeping the team moving forward with Howard being out for a number of games and Dez not supplying the his normal offensive contribution. Brown had a good chance of winning both games on the road this weekend against one team that took Harvard to three overtimes and the other that won in Cambridge. Brown has four of their final six games at home. If Anderson contributes, Howard returns, Dez finds his shot, and the D stays strong, the Bears may start to peak at just the right time.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.247 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:09 PM