Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: For anyone wondering why Michael Wang didn't play vs. Dartmouth
PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
02-19-19 11:57 PM - Post#277265    
    In response to weinhauers_ghost

The only other reason SD would sit Wang inexplicably would be to send him a message. His comments were strong and I’m sure it got to Mike. I agree it was weird he didn’t play at all vs Dartmouth. I suspect it was a combination of bad matchups and a message being sent. That is something SD has done in the past.

I know the biggest difference in Dev Goodman going from role player (and long stretches of DNP-Coaches Decision) and his emergence this year as a 30+ guy is his defense. He always has had the offensive burst and game but his commitment to defense in his first two years was lacking. This year he has become an elite on ball defender and he is on the floor for 30+ minutes. I am pretty sure if Mike worked harder on the defensive end he would be on the floor more often.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.6 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:40 AM