Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2019 Recruit News
nychoops 
Junior

Reg: 11-23-04
02-25-19 12:26 PM - Post#277942    
    In response to Mike Porter

Had a chance to see the Blair game. Started off with an ejection for a kid spitting on another and after falling behind Blair scored what seemed like 1000 points in second half. Blair has a pg Jaylen Blakes who was sensational. Good student, kid im sure Penn will reach out to but he will get a lot of interest.
They also have jabir Abdur Rahim(Sharif's son) who I will be shocked if he doesnt end up top 10 in his class. As for Jordan his game is maturing nicely. He is really filling out and displayed great intensity, leadership and athletic ability. His shot is improving and he has the ability to be an elite defender. As I told him the tools right now are slightly ahead of the package but hes a young kid with a great work ethic, I suspect should his desire continue he will be a great one at Penn. He also happens to be a great young man that will both make his family and community proud
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.204 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:46 AM