Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Dartmouth
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
03-01-19 11:07 PM - Post#278778    
    In response to umbrellaman

I thought the officials and the Tigers were conspiring to give me a seizure, but all's well that ends well.

One thing I wonder about all the time whe one team absolutely has to have a trey to survive is why defensive players ever have their feet inside the arc. That last trey by Dartmouth, the guy faked a drive and the defender fell for it--why? Even when they're inbounding under their offensive basket, there are defenders guarding men inside as if a layup were a threat--why?

Schwieger and Stephens were terrific. Llewelyn slowed down a little bit in the second half and his offense improved immeasurably. Still waiting for his first drive and kick out of the season. Morales was heroic in short minutes, coming up with a steal and breakaway that turned out to be crucial. Aririguzoh played great D and made fewer mistakes when double-teamed. Desrosiers was very solid.

Got to go win in Lavietes now.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:24 PM