Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: So close
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
03-02-19 02:35 AM - Post#278798    
    In response to flinder

• flinder Said:
A one-point loss in overtime. Swell. Throw out the Yale games, and we've lost the other seven games in league play by an average of 2.5 points. One possession. We seem particularly snakebit this year. Anyone at these games? Does the team's body language look like they just assume they're going to lose every close game? I mean, at this point, it would take a Herculean effort not to have that mindset if it were me.

They look like you said you would given the situation. I would guess they're questioning everything. Nothing Ive read or heard has any plan to get over the hump. We're like Boston freeways, always under construction as evidenced by Big Green Building tag line.

Players always know the truth, what good coaching decisions look like, and which guys should be playing. Constantly losing brings that kind of issues to the fore.
"...no excuses - only results!”

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.438 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:02 PM