Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2019 Recruit News
AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
03-06-19 02:06 PM - Post#279583    
    In response to Mike Porter

Whether Ledlum is a top 50 recruit is debatable but there is very little debate that he will likely be the top Ivy recruit entering this year.

Nevertheless, it makes little sense to talk about him in the same sentence as MLL. They are very different players with different skill sets who will play very different roles on their college teams.

MLL is a rim protecter and a rebounder with good finishing skills near the hoop. He actually is the type of player we could use this year. AJ has a much broader skill set, but likely would have been even more successful with another long natural big who complements him down low. It seems clear that Max has struggled since the back injury. No one tries harder and he's a net plus, but I wouldn't exactly call him a rim protector and he has had trouble elevating and finishing. I think Harvard got a great player, but I think we got a guy who will really be a big plus in the Penn program going forward.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.173 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:51 PM