Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Odds To Win The Ivy Tournament
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-14-19 09:27 PM - Post#281384    
    In response to Mike Porter

You can get your answer if I watched the games for the initial IvyMadness by looking at page 7 of 54 on the Princeton forum and turn to the Penn game - pages 3 and 4. On the 5:42pm entry, I asked the gracious SRP if "the ESPN commentators made any comments regarding the idiocy of IvyMadness".

Obviously, it was very disappointing not to watch one of my all time favorite Tiger teams complete the undefeated season but I could not watch something that I feel strongly about although each person has the right to decide what is right or wrong for them.

We have made it a family tradition to go skiing on IvyMadness weekend and now, we do not look at the scores until having a drink at the bar and it works great for us.

I am sure that you asked the question based on a sincere interest in understanding why someone may feel different than you.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.325 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:57 AM