Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: George Washington - James Jones Rumor
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-19-19 09:08 AM - Post#282018    
    In response to palestra38

Jones is an excellent coach and I would want him for my program. He appears to be a no nonsense tough minded guy who has recruited well. One question mark relates to how well his teams play defense but they are traditionally an excellent offensive team. The team shares the ball willingly and moves the ball.

This year's team did take their foot off the pedal this year after clinching an IvyMadness spot which is a concern. I do not know if there was any discussion on the topic over the weekend on the IvyMadness broadcasts. It may have cost the Bulldogs a #13 seed as to how they finished the season.

I have no idea but best guess is that he stays at Yale. Who knows but it would not surprise me if Oni stays for his senior year which might help in his decision making process.

GW would be very lucky to get him. IL is going to have to pay good coaches if they are going to achieve two bid status.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.106 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:27 AM