Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Around the NCAA 2018-19
res 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-21-06
03-19-19 07:15 PM - Post#282143    
    In response to bison63

Yes, Phil is old school and cantankerous, perhaps that's redundant. I can easily see the AD and whoever else coming to Phil and saying, "Phil, it's time. Thanks ever so much for what you've done, we're paying off your contract and we're going to have a nice send off party. Don't worry, we'll say it was your idea, you've got so much else you want to do that you've never had time for, etc."

And I can see Phil responding, "Screw you. I'm not quitting or retiring. You want to fire me, go right ahead."

I used to absolutely despise Phil, then I acquired a grudging respect for him while still disliking him. That was followed by a still grudging respect but no real animosity. Now, I will miss him. He always stood up publicly for what he thought was right.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.016 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:53 PM