Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2020 - Breakthrough Year?
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-27-19 10:26 AM - Post#282854    
    In response to james

meant in "no" particular order.

also on the topic of recruiting i will add that I did like Bruner even post his first knee surgery in hs better than either Lewis or Baker when i saw all of them multiple times. IN so doing i contradict the rankings which dropped Bruner bc of when he got hurt before his junior year and after Dozier left for SC.

He had great length (Like Baker), but more pop and a better skill range imo. You saw this ceiling re-emerge against LSU. All the knee injuries and limited offseasons havent helped. his second jump pop wasnt what it used to be this year. he didnt have the confidence in his body and played way too soft on offense against physically inferior ivy players. the half hook on bigby williams was a sign its coming back! as were the block on waters (that sequence was just awesome including what should have been an assist to oni to cut the lead to 4)

But I agree with the other James (Jones) that he still has the highest ceiling who believes this fervently and sees it every day. if he doesnt show it for yale he probably will when he grad transfers. And my hope for the kid is he can have an injury free offseason bc you will see it much like you did in Jax albeit against inferior talent and more regularly.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.836 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:52 PM