Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Nate Sestina grad transfer
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
03-27-19 07:40 PM - Post#282921    
    In response to Old Bison

And I’ll also go back to my original point about loyalty being a two way street. If the kid has an extra year of eligibility through no fault of his own then the University’s position is unsupportable. The kid accepted a scholarship to play ball in tandem with getting a degree. If he has a year of eligibility left than he is a senior with respect to his original agreement to compete athletically at the NCAA D1 level. How can the University prohibit that. If he’s qualified academically for admission to the grad school than the University’s position would be laughed at in a court of law. He’s being discriminated against and not being allowed to fulfill his potential under the terms of his scholarship. I’m no lawyer but if he takes Buck to court he kicks the school’s butt if I’m on that jury.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.09 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:16 PM