Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Nate Sestina grad transfer
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
03-28-19 08:40 AM - Post#282945    
    In response to BisonFan4

Hey BF4 and Scotty ((whoever the hell you are) what the hell would you know about being a true fan? Did you play for the program? Do you support it financially? Do the kids that graduate call you and ask you to help them in their careers? As far as the solid ground legally issue are you telling me that if Nate Sestina applied to the graduate level Masters program and the University denied admission then this would be a just decision? Assuming they didn’t he is then eligible to play NCAA basketball. If they deny him admission when he has a track record and exemplary academic record at the same institution then clearly the normal admission process and criteria has been short circuited based on external criteria That’s discriminatory and I don’t believe for a minute that such a case in a court of law is a weak one. I’m not a lawyer but I’ll stand on my original position The issue of a scholarship is a joke. He doesn’t NEED a scholarship. He doesn’t need to take a full load of courses. That’s how Masters degrees work. I would think that 80-90% of MBA candidates take a limited load at night after work. Students work in the day and go to school at night. There are for rent signs all over Lburg. You could get a small apt for 300-500 a month. They’re are guys who played at Buck working at local banks (he can’t get a PT internship). Also it’s now pointed out that others received a scholarship in a fifth year as well. There are guys doing basketball training by me that do not have Nate’s background and are getting a $100 for an hour and a half and are running some sessions with as many as 6-8 kids at a time. Here’s the point, when Nate needed the school and a scholarship Bucknell was there for him and it was an amazing “get” for him. Now he’s still able to represent and he’s too big a fish for Bucknell’s small pond. What does playing a fifth year at UK provide that Buck doesn’t other than being on CBS and ESPN? You’re all out of your mind. I don’t know how Jay Wright and Villanova University will ever recover there reputations after allowing Phil Booth to play a 5th year but I do know one thing: the last fthing the UoK needs is another f-ing basketball player. If the shoe fit for 4 years then it should fit for 5 and I stand by my original position that that’s how real loyalty works. So it’s his last year and he know longer likes his chances getting back to the NCAA’s as a bison. What a crock of crap
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.008 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:04 AM