Bison89
Loc: Philadelphia
Reg: 11-14-07
04-03-19 03:14 PM - Post#283232    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:
  • BisonRoadWarrior Said:
Post on the Richmond message board:
"Looks like a good hire. Hardt can go back to his nap now, wake up next March and call Nathan."

At this point, I don't see what the big attraction would be to hire ND. Yes, he has done well on the coaching side - winning thanks to five great players recruited by Dave Paulsen and staff. But thus far, he has yet to hit a home run with a recruiting class. Until he ups his game on that side, I don't see a big reason why an A-10 team would be going crazy to hire him.

IMO, recruiting and coaching are equally as important in college sports. So, I think that Coach Davis has done a very good job since becoming HC. That being said, I can understand why you would feel that "his recruits" need to show something. It will be interesting to see how he does over the next couple of seasons now that Coach Paulsen's recruits are gone.
New season, new team, new dream . . .

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.117 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:34 AM