Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Baseball
Chet Forte 
Postdoc

Reg: 03-02-08
05-06-19 08:44 AM - Post#284213    
    In response to internetter

Interesting. We were the one team which performed up to expectations. Interesting post game interview with Brett Boretti about how competitive the league is this year. I hear that all the time about the other sports but having followed baseball closely this year it really is a true statement and every team was capable of beating every other team. So here’s a plug for Boretti. Year in and year out he finds a way to get it done. I think we have been in the championship series something like five times in the last seven years and while we have had some really good players I do not think we have had an edge in talent. He just knows how to put players in the right places at the right times. His mastery in the last game against Penn was on full display.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.274 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:56 PM