Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Lucas Monroe YouTube Interview
AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
06-21-19 09:35 AM - Post#285281    
    In response to PennFan10

i understand what you are saying but I didn't have that reaction when I listened to the interview. I think he presented himself as someone who made his teammates better and that his contributions were often overlooked because most attention was focused on a teammate who was the Pennsylvania POY and a prized Villanova recruit. I think he clearly recognized Eric's talents but felt sometimes the public conversation was a little Ericcentric and failed to recognize the others that helped make both Eric and the team successful.

All in all I'd say this sounds like the type of hard working kid who may have a high ceiling and will put in the work necessary to succeed at the D1 level. So we'll have to see what actually develops when he gets on campus, but a 6'6 guard with a good handle who is so focused on doing the work to get better makes me happy he'll be playing for Penn.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.2 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:10 AM