Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Jack Montague
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
07-04-19 09:21 AM - Post#285584    
    In response to palestra38

“Professor”
I posted this article because besides a smattering of updates on your requisite sports sites, it is the most substantive and analytical.

There are a few things we have established. You didn’t got to Yale but love to post about Montague as if he did something to your own daughter though I don’t think you have children yet. I just note this for perspective reasons (my daughters at the very least appreciate your concern for them). You hate Trump and brand anyone who disagrees with you a Trumpist. This appears most visceral for you.
In this thread, we have apparently moved from presumed guilt on sexual assault to punishing him for lack of civility.
I suppose that’s a win for the home team. regardless based on my sources (which are multiple) that was expensive. Yale fought like hell to keep this loss out of case law. They won on that front so what’s say ~$10m when you could’ve pierced the veil of the $30bn endowment and made an entire trubunal (x com) process open fodder? Yes they have good attorneys.

We agree on one thing it appears. You love Dunphy. He recruiting me personally and I do too. I also love this country and “due process” and abhor kangaroo courts and their propensity to prejudge.

Happy 4th.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.937 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:46 PM