Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Oni to Enter NBA Draft
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
07-11-19 10:08 AM - Post#285750    
    In response to Mike Porter

thats a good point. its noticeably quicker.

his box score was bad but i thought he showed a lot last game. even ran the point a good deal and really spread the ball and saw the court. got torched a bit on defense but Simons is good and was en fuego.

tonight will be interesting. also find it surprising that they havent signed him to at least a 2 way deal based on what i have seen so far.

he needs to learn to finish in the paint at this level. i actually thought he struggled at yale at times against lesser competition when he wasnt putting the hammer down.

he tends to shoot on the way down particularly close to the rim. fine with you are bigger and jump higher therefore staying in the air longer than everyone. not fine when you dont.

he needs to watch Terance Mann (FSU, CLippers) highlights from college and summer league. Mann is not as long and about the same height w/o shoes. But he is a world class finisher around the rim or was in the ACC and now for the Clippers summer team. he does a great job of using his body to negate defender length.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:56 PM