Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
07-15-19 12:37 PM - Post#285906    
    In response to RichH

Saguaro QB Tyler Beverett Commits to Bucknell

Excerpts:

"Beverett, 6-foot-3, 200 pounds, said he visited two Ivy League schools and three Patriot League schools and came away most impressed by Bucknell. Beverett had a Power 5 offer from Indiana."

"I spent the last couple of years visiting a lot of schools, attending camps, and meeting with college coaches," Beverett said. "At the end of the day, I ultimately wanted to find a situation that is a great fit for my QB skill set, top-tier academic institution, and the opportunity to compete for a starting job Day 1.

"As I learned more about the Patriot League, the more intriguing it became. ... Bucknell’s staff made the biggest impact on me, because they were able to convey a clear vision for the future of their program and what it is going to take to make that happen. I feel like I am a big part of that future. All things combined, it felt like the right fit for me."

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.391 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:36 AM