American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Bison Recruits 2020
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
08-22-19 11:00 AM - Post#287157    
    In response to KenZ

That's very interesting - but also a bit confusing IF he is truly a SG. Deuce Turner seems to be very much a SG. Do they really want two in one class, assuming that is truly his position. If I am reading it correctly, the article seems to call him a "guard" - not a SG but also not a "point guard", which is how they identify another player. It also notes that Roberts "displayed flashy dribbling skills" and they talk about him making his teammates better. So I wonder if he is really a CG who the staff thinks could handle the point. Or another option, of course, is that the offer was made before Turner committed and is now off the table. One other possibility is that he is going to enroll at his California HS as a junior, not a senior as the article says, and become a 2021 recruit.

Interesting that the Bison would have seen/heard enough of him to make an offer. I wonder how that came about. I very much like international involvement - although I'd like it to be focused more on Serbia, Croatia, Spain, etc.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.39 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:15 AM