Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: New Commit
TheLine 
Professor

Reg: 07-07-09
10-10-19 08:14 AM - Post#288429    
    In response to Mike Porter

Based on the online videos (and yes, there's a lot) he looks like a good fit for Donahue's system on the offensive end. The videos I've seen so far don't show what he's capable of on the defensive end but it's typically hard to gauge that from highlight reels. It's better to gauge from full game videos.

I'm not sure where he'd fit on defense end. It's not clear that he's quick enough to guard the better wings in our league and he may be slightly undersized for the front court. (Yes, I know that our defensive does a lot of switching but at the end of the day you need to be able to guard someone in a on-on-one matchup). The positive spin on this is that he seems to be a tweener, which is the type of player that tends to be overlooked.

Like Mike, I'm encouraged by competing offers. I've also built up a trust in Donahue's recruiting - he and his staff have been very disciplined in bringing in good fits.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.124 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:08 AM