Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Lafayette
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
11-13-19 10:47 PM - Post#290917    
    In response to 1LotteryPick1969

Walk away from tonight. Arirguzoh and Friberg played reasonably well and Morales was a spark. Everyone else played poorly. Lafayette played like a team and had fire. Tigers played dead in the 1st half and there is a lack of fire and leadership based on my observations. Quite honestly, I do not think that there is going to be a significant turn around with this team but hope that I am wrong. Schweigger should help especially getting Johns/Wright off the court as the two of them have no confidence in their offensive game and a bit lazy on defense. Tigers are not good enough to take any plays off. EMBARASSING LOSS!

Women Tiger BB were at the game and they seem to have a lot of camaraderie and fun with each other. They have a big game Friday night.

Someone shared with me that Cannady was on campus and he plans on completing his degree. Devin shared with someone close to the program that he is most proud of the defense that he is playing in the developmental league. Based on his athleticism, he could have played better defense with the Tigers but did not make the commitment but now, he must. Sounds like he is doing well and has put it all together -- let's hope. Wish him the best!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.16 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:57 PM