Username Post: Ivy League (Men) DL
weinhauers_ghost 
Postdoc

Loc: New York City
Reg: 12-14-09
12-10-19 10:34 AM - Post#294282    
    In response to Old Bear

• Old Bear Said:
Daniel Friday did not dress for the last two games.

Hey Old Bear, I was at the Stony Brook game (an old friend of mine is a partner in a firm that was working with the regional sports network that broadcast the game). I looked at it as a scouting opportunity. Disappointed that Friday didn't dress. Any idea what's going on there?

Stony Brook's size along the front line really gave Brown problems. Choh had to work hard for his points, and they completely took Hunsaker out of the game before he got hurt. No one else was really effective offensively. Anderson tried, but he really seemed to be forcing stuff that wasn't there, more often than not.

They shredded your defense in the second half, too.

On the Penn side, The Daily Pennsylvanian reports that Michael Wang and Jonah Charles are expected back from injury "at some point in January".

Edited by weinhauers_ghost on 12-10-19 10:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:43 AM