Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ivy Projections from Torvik
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
10-14-21 12:17 PM - Post#327138    
    In response to PennFan10

I certainly understand why Yale is the top pick. Star players, great coach, strong system and solid role players make them a top team every year.

Harvard appears to have the most overall talent. Staying healthy will be a big key if they want to win the league.

Princeton really looks dangerous. There's a lot of good players coming back. Hopefully, Llewellyn is healthy.

I see Brown, Dartmouth and Penn in the mix for fourth place. If Wang and Washington have bounce back years, I think Penn can separate themselves from this pack. If not, I think Brown gets to the Ivy Tournament.

Columbia doesn't have the same talent from two years ago, but should get more wins. The future looks better, after seeing the recruits on the Columbia board.

I think Brian Earl always exceeds expectations, but he's lost a lot from the previous team. It's hard to predict Cornell anywhere but 8.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.15 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:30 PM