Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell Topperts Brown
CUJacob 
Senior

Reg: 12-05-04
02-05-05 05:25 AM - Post#3336    
    In response to stump

what a great college basketball game. Forte was awesome (though i felt he got some superstar treatment from the reft... 17 FTs attempted). Toppert and Collins stepped up big- the first time I've seen Toppert really shine down the stretch.

I am a huge Andrew Naeve fan- that guy hustles like there is no tommorrow and gets so fired up when he scores. I think he will be ready for the tough task of replacing ET as a starter next year.

I've also become a big Graham Dow fan- he leaves it on the floor and came back from the hard fall to play another great all around floor game.

This win won't mean much Ivy Title-wise if CU can't take Yale tomorrow, but it meant a lot for CU fans who remember the gut-wrenching home losses last year to Pton, H, B and Y. Finally, the Red pulled one out.

awesome.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.289 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:57 AM