Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard II
iogyhufi 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-10-17
02-06-22 06:10 PM - Post#335631    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

I've wondered what's up with Ledlum. Not sure if he'll come back at all, but certainly if he does that changes the picture. I understand that Forbes hasn't been back for very long but he looked quite poor yesterday.

To me, the key on Wednesday will be who hits shots from outside. Neither team did yesterday (obviously), but doing so changes the calculus on defense a lot. This has in recent history been a real problem for Yale, when, e.g., Djuricic is allowed to get hot and goes like 4-6 from 3. Fortunately, this didn't happen yesterday (aside from two Lesmond threes that were actually defended well), but it's an ever-present threat. Granted, Harvard has fewer outside threats than they recently have had.

Yale has held every team they've faced so far to a very low 3P%, but mrjames is of the opinion that this is the sort of thing that is inherently random and not sustainable. I'm not sure that I agree, but I suppose we'll have to see.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.27 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:05 AM