Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Predictions for 2021-22 All-Ivy
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
03-08-22 06:55 PM - Post#338471    
    In response to iogyhufi

I think Mitch deserved COY. The fact that he kept the team together, kept them healthy and motivated and improving through the last TWO years should not be held against him, as some seem to be suggesting here, it’s the reason he deserved the award! Who thought Tosan would emerge as the dominant player he was this year? You have to give Mitch some of the credit for that (and the improvement of ALL of the other players around him). Earl did a really nice job with limited talent. But his team went 7-7. They lost 7 games, including some real stinkers. I agree with whoever suggested that the only reason Earl won the award was the sense that Cornell had to get something because they made it to the thingy at the end of the real season. In my book, that’s evidence that the thingy is degrading the league, not enhancing it.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:09 PM