Mike Porter 
Postdoc
Mike Porter
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reg: 11-21-04
06-24-22 06:29 PM - Post#342644    
    In response to Jeff2sf

• Jeff2sf Said:
by same thing what do you mean? we couldn't have hoped to get much more if we're literally not going to pay them.

and yeah, I know it's an ivy thing which is why I said we are at a deficit compared to most D1 schools and not compared to most Ivies, But it's still immoral. Frankly I've seen a movement among intellectuals to remove unpaid internships. I think they've stamped out many though many still remain.

Sorry being honest, I meant since the staff was changing up I was kind of hoping we could have found a way for one of the senior assistants to move on and bring new blood into the mix in a way that can actually impact recruiting. The third assistant is limited in what they can do in recruiting (I think this is also an Ivy limitation but less sure on that point).

I never expected this would happen, but I do think that is the only way results change.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:39 AM