Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Time for a Change
Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
01-16-23 11:00 PM - Post#349746    

I know she’ll never do it, but we have no future with this current coach. None. That offensive performance today was the worst I’ve seen in a decade. To say that Mitch had them ready for whatever Penn calls offense is an understatement. I get that Jordan isn’t healthy but that was a disgrace. No ball movement. No open looks. Nothing. Jordan has been carrying Steve for a while and this is a new low. Funny how Mitch runs his freshman out there and they’re able to grow and develop. Not Steve! Nope. Better get George more minutes…I haven’t been this disappointed in Penn basketball in ten years. And the students actually came out too!! Why would they ever come back.

Congrats also to the refs for taking over that game (not that Penn had a chance). Once it was 5-0 fouls in favor of Penn you knew what was coming. 7 straight and some game changers too. Can’t remember the last time I saw the made 3 pointer plus the away from the ball foul called. And that same ref, who has gotten us many times before, calls it twice. Remarkable. Imagine if Princeton wasn’t 4-25 from 3. In what is supposed to be an up year, we are approaching new lows. And there’s no hope in site. What’s the plan here? Mediocrity for the foreseeable future? Sneak into the tournament, get hot, and grab a 15/16 seed? That’s what we’re playing for these days? Does anyone even care…

I hope all of you are well.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.595 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:58 AM