Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Pearce is Freshman of week
Go Green 
PhD Student

Reg: 04-22-10
01-25-23 12:57 PM - Post#350197    
    In response to Tiger69

• Tiger69 Said:
GG: Please read my comments carefully. I AM NOT AGAINST THE D@MN TOURNEY, OR ANY OF THE OTHER GROWING NUMBER OF POST SEASON TOURNAMENTS IF THE TEAMS ARE OFFERED BIDS AND THE PLAYERS WISH TO PLAY!!! I SIMPLY BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT THE ACKNOWLEDGED 14 GAME LEAGUE CHAMPION (PLAYOFF IF TIE(S)) DESERVES THE NCAA BID.
Enough for this season. But I’ll be back again next year and will always be rooting for the tourney 4 seed (unless my Tigers are #1) until enough others have felt the sting of playing an entire season to win the Championship, only to be relegated to a half butt post season tournament

Given that there is no point of a tournament if the winner isn't going to go to the NCAA, it's hard to read your sentiments as being congruent with each other.

But if Henry Fonda can convince 11 of his fellow jurors to vote "not guilty," I'm sure you can easily convince the rest of the world why the tournament champion should go to the NIT.

Best of luck.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.339 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:54 PM