Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Rutgers
gokinsmen 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-06-10
11-06-23 10:33 PM - Post#358829    
    In response to whitakk

Tigers win 68-61! WOW! What a win. I caught most of the second half and I was super-impressed with their grit.

I honestly thought they'd lose by 12-15 in their first post-Tosan game. I was wrong about Davis starting - they went with experience - though Dalen and Huggins both got 9 minutes.

- Despite MH's talk about Xavian being upset with him, Lee looked plenty comfy and played to his strengths. So smooth on offense and much improved on defense. He still made a few mistakes, but that never shook him. I love that. Very resilient and a "big play" type of guy.

- Allocco thrived as The Man on offense. 21 points on 9-13 shooting. He was always the best tough shot maker on the team and that came in handy today against a tough Rutgers defense. Can't wait to see more of Mush Unleashed!

- Caden Pierce is Dennis Rodman's long lost nephew. 15 rebounds including 6 offensive! His constant extra chances makes up for a lot of our post-Tosan, post-Langborg offensive challenges. His defense is stellar too - moves his feet and doesn't commit bad fouls.

- Martini + double-teams were able to slow down Omoruyi, and his 3pt shooting drew Omoruyi away from the basket on offense. Smallball worked like a charm today.

- I was surprised to see Peters starting but he's certainly earned it. Made 3 treys and only 1 TO. No slouch on defense either - everyone really stepped it up from last year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.277 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:27 PM