Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
11-09-23 03:49 PM - Post#358965    
    In response to Penndemonium

A few more random observations.

I’ve seen bigger crowds lined up outside Apple Stores.

Weird having the students and the band in the East stands where they cannot see the video board. Wonder why they did that?

Nobody is going to make us forget Dingle, but Perkins will replace the minutes and much of the production. He can rebound as well as last night proved but this opponent made everyone in a white uni look great that way. The ones they missed were because they were contending with other.

Perkins is also a better running mate for Slajchert and he doesn’t need the ball in his hands as much as Clark and Jordan did. Clark, for his part needs to understand he doesn’t need to play hero ball especially when his shots are not falling.

Walker looks like a more refined version of Laz. Gerhardt is limited offensively but the rest of his game is already good enough to get Spinoso some rest.

Thrower made 3 clutch shots to help put away the Bison when it started to look dicey.

I’m perplexed by Holland. I made it a point to watch him away from the ball and he’s still having trouble getting involved in the offense although his defense was solid against some athletic if not highly skilled opponents.

I get the sense the rotation shuffling we normally see this time of year isn’t happening. The stating 5 looks set unless Smith replaces Holland and the 9 who will get regular minutes are also set barring injuries of course.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:38 AM